Extension of the barrier netting range
Barrier nets or construction site nets are used to temporarily fence off construction sites and roadworks as well as to mark out pot-holes and/or other dangerous situations on and around building sites.
Duranet is one of the main distributors of barrier netting in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg. To reinforce our position in this market, we now offer 3 different barrier net qualities. In addition to the 150 g/m² and 250 g/m² varieties, we now introduce a lighter version of 120 g/m². This version is partly made from recycled polyethylene, combining excellent quality with a highly competitive price.
All our barrier nets are bright orange in colour and are supplied in rolls with a height of 1m and a length of 50m. The 3 qualities are available from stock. Special pallet conditions apply in case of purchase of one or more pallets. Feel free to contact us for further information or a non-binding offer.
Share this article
- Extension of the barrier netting range by Olivier Beersmans on 19/02/2020
- Duranet supplies construction safety nets to be used around the Cathedral of Our Lady in Antwerp by Olivier Beersmans on 29/10/2019
- Playground nets Hangtime in Ostend by Maya Jonckheere on 28/08/2019
- The effect of solar radiation on plastic nets and tarpaulins by Ewout Verkempinck on 09/07/2019
- New insect protection net for organic horticulture by Olivier Beersmans on 07/06/2019
- Mandatory annual inspection of construction safety nets by Olivier Beersmans on 14/03/2019
- Duranet present at Biennale Interieur by Rik Vernack on 26/11/2018
- New in our product range: fibreglass reinforcement mesh by Patrick Van Haecke on 23/05/2018
- Discover the new 2018 Duranet catalogues! by Maya Jonckheere on 11/04/2018
- Duranet website also available in English by Olivier Beersmans on 22/03/2018
- Mandatory annual inspection of construction safety nets by Safety Nets on 27/04/2020
- Discover the new 2018 Duranet catalogues! by Helen on 06/11/2018